Friday, October 31, 2008

Matching outfits for Morgan, Kennedy, and Cooper


This post is for Kim! Look at these matching outfits I found at JC Pennys for Morgan, Kennedy, and Cooper! American Living... have you seen that brand... so cute! It's kind of like a Polo knockoff. Plus, I had 2 $10 off coupons so I got the two dresses for $6.

5 comments:

Glenna said...

Oh I love those outfits. Lets get a picture of them in them at Thanksgiving all together and maybe I can have Xmas cards made from that and one picture for my desk. I have bought Cooper some things in that brand. They are really has cute clothes.

They will look so cute in them!

ajphillips said...

Mom said she still has Tyler's (the dog) sweater that matched those too....Lacye can match the kids too!!!!!!!!!!

The Wiemers said...

Those are so cute. I love the model.

The Walters' Family said...

The title of your entry cracked me up. I was thinking, "When are they ever not matching?" LOL It is getting harder to find matching clothes for my girls, with Carlie getting out of size 5T. I've got some gorgeous Easter dresses, all matching, just waiting for them, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Now the dressing alike is going on into the extended family! Watch out Cooper...next think you know you will have bows...bow-ties that is. Crack my self up. But they are really cute, will make a nice picture for the grandparents!