Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun stuff

Less than 36 hours until ACU vs. WT! Gooooo Wildcats! Here's what the LSC scoop says about the game. http://www.lscscoop.com/ and another article http://www.star-telegram.com/college_sports/story/980769.html. Jason has been working crazy hours this week. He got home at 1 a.m. this morning, but I don't mind, I want to win!

The Christmas bows I made to go with Morgan and Kennedy's green tutus and ribbon shirts . The kids in their tutus we made at "Crafts Day."
This is the shirt I'm going to make (with polk-a-dot ribbon) and have monogrammed to go with the tutus.

The Mommas at Craft Day (minus Erica who was taking the picture.)

Kennedy is loving her thumb! I think she might be a thumb sucker if we didn't give her a paci.
Morgan wanted to wear her new black boots today. They are Kenneth Cole and I got them at Dillards at the end of winter last year for $6. Actually, all of her fall shoes except one pair are shoes I bought last year on sale. I've always been lucky that they have fit!
Morgan reading to Kennedy this morning!
Lots of fun stuff going on in our household! Wednesday we went to "craft day" at Meredith's house. We saw tutus in Canton and all decided we could make them for a lot cheaper. We had coffee and Meredith had a delicious brunch prepared. We made the tutus for our girls while the kids played! Meredith even had a cute owl craft for the kids to do. WOW!

I made green tutus for Christmas. Then I bought some white shirts and I'm going to have them monogrammed with the girls initals and put a bow and ribbon on them similar to the above picture. I also made some Christmas bows last night. I made Morgan a headband and Kennedy a bow to clip on a band. I usually just buy their bows but I found some cute ribbon at Walmart so I decided to make my own and save some money. Don't look too close!

9 comments:

ajphillips said...

I like Kennedy's new outfit. I saw a cute leopard one at Dillards the other day and thought about getting it for her Christmas present....good thing they didn't have her size! It was very similar, except opposite pants and top! And of course, Morgan wearing a dress! She loves those dresses!

Leah said...

I LOVE the tutus!!!!! Can you share instructions? Wow they are adorable.

Glenna said...

Kennedy's outfit looks so cute on her. Morgan is growing up too much. I am sure she is a big help with her little sister. I made a tutu for Ashley to use for pictures and promised I would make her another one which I have not done yet. I need to look at yours and see if I did mine the same. It is fun to get together and do things like that with other mommies. Glad you have so many good friends.

Meredith said...

Your girls are tutu cute. Ha,I'm so funny. Good luck at the game this weekend and I love all the fun Christmas stuff you are making.

Glenna said...

Will you find out what channel the game will be on so we can watch it Saturday??????

Charity said...

I'm glad that is working for you! I might have to try that. I think I've read that people have used it for trying to lose weight also. I wouldn't mind that!

You're little girls are too cute!!

ajphillips said...

No, it is just washed 3 times...so you don't have to wash it before eating it. It is in a plastic container and last a really long time.

Amy said...

Oh.My.Word. The leopard boots are so stinkin cute!!! I love little girl clothes!!

Also, Jason and I are going to be in Amarillo/Canyon on Saturday and are thinking about getting tickets to the game!! Maybe we'll run into you!! That would be so fun!!

I'm with Leah, instructions for the tutu's...PLEASE!!!

Williams Family said...

Those tutus are precious!!
Thank you for your encouragement btw.
I've been keeping up with your blog too. You are great about posting pictures. Your girls are dolls!