Sunday, June 1, 2008

2 more days!
Today we are running through our last minute to do lists:
vacuum
mop
put car seat in
doing any laundry in baskets.... currently there is no laundry in any laundry basket in our house which is never the case. For some reason, I think it all needs to be done, but I just finished my last load of 3 wash rags, 2 shirts, and Jason's sleep pants. I think I'm done with laundry until after Kennedy arrives! I guess it's nesting or maybe anxiety!

4 comments:

mondie said...

I am getting excited and I will not even be there. Be sure someone posts pictures as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe your going to be a family of four soon!

Lindi said...

I'm ready too! Even though I've done no nesting :) I know you are so excited and everythings ready. Keep us all posted with the details! Lindi & Crew

Glenna said...

I guess I have been doing my nesting this weekend too. House is all clean, car clean, laundry done and yard all done and casseroles are fixed for your dad to eat on next week. Bags are packed and in the car ready to go. I just have to make it through this day of work and here we come. I am so excited that I have not slept the last few nights.
I am ready for my days of Vacation. Won't it be fun!!!!!!!!