I have been hyper all day. About worked myself to death and your dad too but I can't calm down. Actually I planned to just relax this weekend and get ready for next week, but that didn't happen.
I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
3 comments:
We are on Countdown.....!!!!
3--2--1----New Baby Girl!!!
Soon we will all be singing the new Geo Strait song...."I Saw God Today" in honor of the Johns' Family!!!
Gran Jan is spending the day with Little Peyton; what a sweet boy!!
I have been hyper all day. About worked myself to death and your dad too but I can't calm down. Actually I planned to just relax this weekend and get ready for next week, but that didn't happen.
Like Janet said: 3-2-1---New Bany Girl.
Love you all!!!!
Not a new "bany" girl...Ha... Baby girl.
Post a Comment