Thursday, May 22, 2008

You might be ready to have a baby if...

1. You have "cankles" by the end of the day.
2. You're such a clutz that you fall in the shower.
3. Your husband says you look like you swallowed a soccer ball.
4. You feel like and move like a big ole sloth.
5. You're set on diapers! What else do you need with a baby?

The teachers at the school I work at part-time were so sweet to give me a diaper shower on Tuesday and I think I'm set on diapers. I think Jason and I have been more excited about diapers than anything this time! We know how expensive they are and how many you go through. By the way, have ya'll seen the new Huggies newborn diapers? They have a cut out for the umbilical cord. I don't remember that with Morgan.

Here are the diapers that fit in the top of the closet.


Here are the ones that didn't!

My belly is huge! You should see the side view! It goes straight out!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great supply orf "seat covers" to get Kennedy on her way!!

Whitney you are beautiful mama-to be just counting down the days.

Thanks for your updates; I love them and it is a great way to keep up with what is happening with the Johns Family.

Much Love, Gran Jan

ajphillips said...

You just have to keep Morgan out of those now! Ha!

Ashlee said...

Looks like ya'll are set!! Can't wait to see pictures of Kennedy when she gets here!! We will be thinking about you and your family!

Shelley said...

Diaper showers are the BEST! Cant wait to see that baby girl :)

The Wiemers said...

When did you fall in the shower? By the way do I get that shirt after Kennedy is born? Ha Ha.

Anonymous said...

Wow! How awesome is that? I can't believe Kennedy is almost here. It seems like yesterday when we were in the kitchen and the doctor called you, thinking you were pregnant! Please let me know what I can do to help you out. If you or Morgan need a break just call me!

mondie said...

You are a beautiful mom. Thanks for letting us pop in and visit. You and your family always make us feel so welcome.

Amy said...

You look fabulous girl!! Diaper showers are the BEST!! We had one with every child, but when Case was born we didn't have to buy diapers until he was 8 months old!! AWESOME!!

Thinking of you and your cute little family.

Glenna said...

Hang in there, only a week to go. The diaper shower looked nice. The flowers at the shower even matched your shirt. People are really nice aren't they. Can't wait to see that "Miss Kennedy".