we'll hopefully be holding Kennedy in our arms. I'm getting so anxious... it's hard to be patient. I went to the Dr. this morning and I my cervix is still closed but I was 50% effaced and she has dropped. I saw the nurse practitioner b/c Dr. T is in Hawaii and she said she could feel her head. If I'm not dilated, I will go in Monday night and if I am dilated, I will go in on Tuesday morning to start the induction.
Morgan doesn't understand why she can't be in the delivery room when Kennedy is born. Jason said she was drilling him about it on the way home from school today. Then at dinner tonight, she asked who was going to hold her up to the nursery window. She knows about the nursery window b/c we recently visited a friend in the hospital and her baby was being bathed in the window a few hours after birth.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
I am getting so anxious. I have everything gathered into one clothes that I am suppose to bring. Tell Morgan not to worry, that there will be plenty of people there to make sure she is held up to that nursery window. I can't wit to see her face when she sees the baby. She is going to be so excited.
Ahh... that is so sweet. I can't wait to see her either. It seems like yesterday Morgan was born. I remember us all waiting there. It was such a neat feeling!
I was meaning to say gathered into one closet instead of clothes. I am a little tired.
How wonderful; I can't wait!!! Whitney we all be there to pray and support you and your family as Little Kennedy comes into the world.
Keep me posted!!
Gran Jan
I can't wait either! I want to see how Morgan reacts, I'm hoping my boss will let me skip out of work for just a moment to go see her!
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I had a dream that you had her a few days ago...and I saw what she looked like, she looked like you with big brown eyes and light brown hair!
I think childbirth is probably the most exciting thing in the world. We are anxious, too.
How exciting! I cant wait to see her. I loved seeing my babies after carrying them for 9 months. It will be so fun for Morgan to see Miss Kennedy, too. Good Luck with the birthing process :)
Post a Comment