Tuesday, April 1, 2008

30 weeks, hair cut, Kim

30 weeks... Morgan was pouting, b/c she wanted to take the picture. When my Dr. and his nurse saw me, they both said, "You are all belly." I'm getting pretty big and ready for Kennedy to be here. When most people ask me my due date, they can't believe I have 9 weeks to go.
Morgan's haircut

Yesterday, I had a Dr. appointment. I am 30 weeks and everything is right on track. Melissa kept Morgan and then we went to eat at Jason's Deli and get our kids' hair cut. This was actually the first time Morgan has had her haircut by someone other than my Grandma. It was looking pretty ragged. The lady cut 2-3 inches off.
My sister Kim, who is 13 weeks pregnant has had a virus. It's her second one in a few weeks and she's dehydrated so she's in the hospital. Morgan said, "Well, if she's in the hospital, that means she's having her baby." Not quite yet, Morgan, I think she has a while.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitney, you look so good. I am thankful that all is well with your pregnancy. Miss Kennedy is so anticipated by us all. I really enjoyed seeeing her room which is absolutely gorgeous. Morgan, you are going to be the best and probably busiest Big Sis ever.........can't wait to see your "store-bought" haircut. I loved spending time with you and it was fun going to the scrimmage--which by the way was chillier than any game I attended in the fall. Gran Jan

Anonymous said...

One more bit of news that I had to share with all you Geourge Strait girls out there. If you are an XM Radio subscriber today was the first day for Channel 17--Strait Country.......it will run through May 31st........He is the best.......Rock on George!!!

Gran Jan

Anonymous said...

I hope Kim is alright. Let me know if you need me to do anything for you all. Love the pictures!

mondie said...

I hate that we will not be here to see you guys this weekend. You do look like you are blossoming.

mondie said...

I hate that we will not be here to see you guys this weekend. You do look like you are blossoming.

Lindi said...

What a cutie getting her hair cut. I had 3 inches cut off of Abba's after her b-day. You may be all belly but that's because you have no where else for it to go. It's cute to have it all out in front like you. You may be getting uncomfortable but I genuinely think you look adorable.

ajphillips said...

Don't you wish you were tall? I dread getting pregnant one day...I'll REALLY be all belly cause you're quite a bit taller than me. Ugh...I'll look like Humpty Dumpty! Ha!

Shelley said...

You are SO ready for the countdown! I remember when you hit 30 weeks it is no time at all til baby comes! How fun... cant wait to see her!