Monday, April 14, 2008
32 week sonogram
We had our last scheduled sonogram today. Kennedy weighs 4 pounds, 1 ounce. The coolest thing was you could see hair on her head, so we know she's not bald! Everything looked good... she's in position to be born... head down. Dr. T. said she probably wouldn't change positions... he said a lot of babies flip around but he didn't think she had room to. We have 7 or 8 weeks to go! Whoo Hoo! We're ready! It's nap time for Morgan (and me). Four or five hours of sleep at night just aren't cutting it for me. I always wake up around 3 or 4 and can't go back to sleep. I'm not really uncomfortable, I just get up to use the restroom and then I'm wide awake. We've had a busy day... we went to our sonogram, Dr.'s appt., ate pizza for lunch (the buffet at one of our favorite pizza places here went up to $8- that's without a drink- jeez!), went to Target , got our oil changed and car washed, picked up Jason's pants at the cleaners, went to happy hour at Sonic for a cranberry slush (for me) and a grape slush (for Morgan) and now we're home. Morgan is so easy to run around with, so it's going to be an adjustment when Kennedy gets here and we're on a schedule with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
How much was Morgan weighing at that point?
Where is the picture? Can't wait to see her. Glad you all had a good day. Mine was very stressful with the next to last day of tax season, but I get Wed. off. Whoohoo!!
I tried to attach some pictures and send to your e mail so see if it worked.
Sounds like Kennedy will be right on time! Can't wait! I'll get to see what it feels like to have a 3 year old and baby when I babysit now!
I love busy days like that... and there is nothing better than Happy Hour at Sonic in the middle of it all!
Thank for the update and it sounds like Lil Kennedy is the perfect size; can't wait for her "debut".....have a good rest of the week. Looking forward to seeing all of you for the shower on Sunday.
Love, Gran Jan
Post a Comment