Sunday, February 24, 2008

Homemade "Hannah Montana" panties anyone?

A few weeks ago Morgan started talking about "Hannah Montana." I have no idea where she learned about her from. She told me she learned about her from "Audrey" at school. Yesterday, my mom bought her some Hannah Montana panties at Dillards. I put them in the dirty clothes to wash before she wore them, but she rememembered them today and wanted to wear them. So, my ingenious husband got some of her white panties and wrote, "HM" for Hannah Montana on them with a permanent marker. The best part was that it worked!!!!! Morgan thought they were really Hannah Montana panties.

8 comments:

Amy said...

It's just like keeping a little boy from a toy gun! You'll just see them using their fork as a gun if you try!! That is Hannah Montana for little girls. You can't keep them from loving her! My Kenna even talks about her and sings her songs.

Way to go hubby! Now that is creative! A daddy will do anything to make his little girl happy!

Have a great day!

Ashlee said...

That is too funny, what a great daddy!! He is going to have his hands full with two little girls. I can't wait to hear all those stories.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! Amazed though that Morgan fell for it! LOL

Erica said...

I think that story is so funny:) Like I said last night you now have all your bases covered because they could also be "High School Musical" panties too. We had a fun time at dinner with you all...sorry if we kept Jason out too late.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Yep! I knew Brienne and Kelly. Kelly Riggens? Yes. They were younger than me, but I knew them. It is such a small world! Thanks for the comment!

Shelbi Price said...

That has to be the funniest thing I have heard in a while. As long as it works you can't complain! It all about pleasing the kids

Proud Parents said...

I love that Jason even thought it - what a great dad - anything for his baby!