I'm tired!!!!!! This has been the busiest week and next week may be even busier. Thursday I worked and then Jason and I met my mom and dad half way so Morgan could go with them to Waxahachie this weekend to see Scott and Kim (my sister and her husband). Then we got back in town around 7:00 and went to a 30th birthday party. Most of people at the party were on the Abilene Cooper coaching staff and I think every single one of them had a child under 3 or one on the way. I bet their football games are fun! Friday morning I got up and went to decorate 2 tables for our church ladies retreat, ate lunch with other women who helped with the retreat, ran errands, and then went back to the retreat to help register at 5:00. I got home around midnight that night and got up the next morning to go back. The retreat was great! It ended around 2:00, so I cleaned off my table and Jason and I had a "date" last night. We're so boring! All we did was go out to eat and then we came home, got in bed by 8:00 and watched Law & Order, Dateline, etc. You can't watch those when you have a 3 year old in the house, so that was like a big treat!!! Ok, that is sad!
This morning we went to church, Sunday school, lunch with friends, and then I went to a baby shower while Jason went to pick Morgan up. Tonight we have Sheperding Group at Mr. Gattis. Tomorrow I have a sonogram at 11:00, Dr. appt. after that, and Bunko at 6:30. Tuesday and Wednesday I'm working... it's TAKS week and I'm in charge of TAKS now. It's right up my ally though, b/c it's all about organizing and preparing. I have really enjoyed it!
Next weekend, I'm helping with a baby shower Saturday morning. Morgan has a birthday party at 1:00, and I have another baby shower at 2:00. Whew!!!!! I'm very thankful for my busy life (I'm a goer by nature), but I'm really tired! Maybe it's the lack of sleep that has already started with this pregnancy. I wake up at 4:00 every morning and can't go back to sleep for about 2 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Sounds like you are busy! I enjoyed seeing and spending time with Morgan this weekend. I miss her so much. Have a good week.
WOW, that made me tired just reading all of that. I hope you can catch up on some of the loss of sleep. Take care.
Wow! It sounds like you definitly had a very busy weekend! I don't see how you just go and go like that girl!
WOW! You make me tired just reading it all! I hope that you are able to rest this week in between all the craziness... Spring Break is just around the corner!!!
Let me know if I can do anything to help!
Post a Comment