
Abby's birthday party


The weather outside is gorgeous! Oh' I love it! Morgan and I have definitely taken advantage of it today. First, we went on a picnic at ACU with Jason. We had Subway. Then Morgan and I walked around the walking trail at ACU. The first half, I didn't get much exercise b/c Morgan had to push her baby. Finally, she got tired and got in the stroller. I wish the weather could be like this all the time.
We had a fun filled, busy weekend this past weekend. On Saturday, we had a birthday party at 11:30 (a princess party). The girls all dressed up in their Princess outfits. They were so cute! I forgot my camera. Then we had another one at 5:00 at the Gymnastics Sports Center. It was fun too and I was glad Jason went with me to chase Morgan around (forgot my camera at this one too). Then, on Sunday, we went to church, ate with friends at Tamollys and a 15 minute wait turned into an hour long wait. We ended up being there until 2:00.
The next birthday was at the Bear Connection at 2:00 (didn't have my camera but stole the picture of Lindi's blog- thanks Lindi!), so Jason dropped us off at the mall. He went to our house to pick up the gift and run to Clyde to pick up a tape from a recruit. The party was over before he got back. I had never been to The Bear Connection (it's new), but it's a really cool place for a party. They have the cutest oufits, shoes, accessories, etc. for the stuffed animals. After the party, we came home and took a nap and then we went to Red Robin for our shepherding group for church. Whew! Busy busy, but we are so blessed to have wonderful Christain friendships here in Abilene. This is something I don't take forgranted and am thankful for everyday.







3 comments:
Morgan and her babies. Is that my old doll? I guess it is getting its moneys worth.
Oh My...that nasty old doll of ours. Just so everyone knows....it has nasty black stuff all inside of it b/c we use to feed it...but Morgan loves it
SHE LOVES THAT DOLL DOESN'T SHE. A "FAMILY TREASURE". HOW FUNNY AND I LOVE MY LITTLE MORGAN.
Post a Comment