Saturday, December 15, 2007

Morgan can write her name!


This morning Morgan climbed in my lap while I was checking e-mail and wrote her name on her tumble bus sign up sheet. Oops! Of course it's hard to read, but I can tell it's Morgan, especially the Mor. She wrote an M twice, so you have to start with the second M. She wrote an o under her first M. I have noticed in the last week, that's she's gone from scribbling to actually trying to draw something. The other day, she traced her hand and then drew legs and a face to make a turkey (I knew it was a turkey b/c she said it was, but after she told me I could totally see it). They have done several handprint turkeys at school and church. It's so amazing how things just come out of the blue. I have to say the teacher in me is so proud and excited.


8 comments:

ajphillips said...

Way to go Morgan!!!

The Wiemers said...

That is so neat! She is such a smart little girl... She takes after her aunt Bebe! Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I love watching them learn, it is so exciting!

Melissa said...

She's beautiful and smart! What a good combo.

Shelley said...

WAY TO GO MORGAN!!! Merry Christmas :)

Robyn said...

Great job Morgan!!

Erica said...

Good job Morgan! Give that sweet girl a gold star. She is such a cutie!

Lindi said...

I can read it too! She's already practicing her autograph.