Ok, I just have to put a plug in for my sister, Ashley Phillips. She photographed Morgan for these pictures as well as designed my Christmas card. Here it is! She also did Kristy Usrey's and they are precious. She's a cheap photographer- you know how expensive professional portraits can be! And, she just moved to Abilene. I'll be sending my cards out later this week. I dread paying $40 for stamps! Don't you love checking the mail this time of year? We got a card from one of Jason's old player's families from Wichita Falls (The Tuckers) today as well as one of Jason's friends from college and their 2 boys, and 2 church friends from Wichita Falls. Yesterday, we got the Beards- her girls look soooo precious. Saturday, December 8, 2007
Christmas cards
Ok, I just have to put a plug in for my sister, Ashley Phillips. She photographed Morgan for these pictures as well as designed my Christmas card. Here it is! She also did Kristy Usrey's and they are precious. She's a cheap photographer- you know how expensive professional portraits can be! And, she just moved to Abilene. I'll be sending my cards out later this week. I dread paying $40 for stamps! Don't you love checking the mail this time of year? We got a card from one of Jason's old player's families from Wichita Falls (The Tuckers) today as well as one of Jason's friends from college and their 2 boys, and 2 church friends from Wichita Falls. Yesterday, we got the Beards- her girls look soooo precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I love the Christmas card!
The christmas card turned out so great. I will definitely have your sister take our pictures this spring. That is great that she was able to move here. Nice to have family so close. If you need a break from Morgan call me and she can come down. We have crickets here that she can cook too! YUCK!
Morgan looks so grown up and pretty! I love her outfit. Santa was fun and I'm so glad Jason was back in town to enjoy the visit, too.
Morgan looks so grown up and pretty! I love her outfit. Santa was fun and I'm so glad Jason was back in town to enjoy the visit, too.
I will be looking forward to getting your adorable card in the mail:) Morgan is such a little doll! Please call if you are having a hard day and need a break, Morgan is always welcome at our house.
Your Christmas cards are adorable! Wish I would have know Ashley was doing that before I got my done :)... she is really talented! Merry Christmas...
Post a Comment