Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cracking up and a hint...



Here's another hint about the sex of our baby. The bottom pictures shows our baby waving to us. You can see his/her hand by his/her face. The top picture is a pictures of the boy or girl parts??????? It's really hard to tell by the picture, but worth a shot.

As I'm sitting here, I'm cracking up!!!!!! Morgan is in the bathtub and Jason's sitting in the bathroom with her playing his guitar. Right now he's singing, "Move it on over," by Hank Williams. I've heard a little Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, and Johnny Cash too. Oh' now we changed to the "Peaceful, Easy, Feeling," by The Eagles. Of course, Morgan is like his biggest fan. She's clapping and yelling for him and trying to sing some of the songs even though she doesn't know most of them.

6 comments:

Lindi said...

I didn't know he could sing and play the guitar. Like my husband, he seems so quiet, I guess until you get to know 'em.

Robyn said...

I can't tell anything from the pics. My guess is boy. No rhyme or reason, just a guess. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Melissa said...

I voted girl - I have no idea what's on the picture - I can see the face and the hand waving hello, but the top one is a blobby blur. I just want you to be able to use all of Morgan's cute clothes, so I said girl. If it's a boy, that's great because it is so fun to have one of each. Either way, Morgan will be a great helper! And Jason can sing s/he to sleep!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my ? is so cute waving at us. Ha. The top picture is really different for us to look at ...Hum?

Guess Jason is just practicing up for the Christmas holidays since he has to perform here. That is so sweet. I can just see the both of them in there.

Merry Christmas and I love you all.

Anonymous said...

Thats some big parts on that little fellow...if that is what it is! HA HA!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to know.