Sunday, December 30, 2007

Few more Christmas pictures, 16 week Belly picture, other happenings around the Johns' household.


Morgan making us pose. Doesn't Jason look hilarious!

Morgan in all the wrapping paper Christmas morning

Morgan feeding Peyton (her 1 month old cousin)

Morgan was reading to her students today. I think she read about 10 books. I've got to tell her teacher the things she says. For example, once she said, "H_____, you need to sit down and put a bubble in your mouth." I guess H_____ gets in trouble a lot, b/c she's always getting on to him when she plays school.


16 week belly picture

I love this stage of pregnancy... no more nausea, energy is back, and I'm not so big that I'm miserable. I just feel really blessed to be pregnant and want to enjoy this as much as possible, since we're only planning on havingt 2 kids. I've started to feel some small flutters and can't wait to see if this baby is as active as Morgan was. She was so active (and still is) in the womb.

4 comments:

ajphillips said...

I can hear Morgan now! Mom told me all about her pinching tonight...little toot!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sad that your just down the street and I have to see your belly in a picture! Glad your feeling better. Have a nice night tonight. Happy New Year. Stop by for a visit soon!

Robyn said...

Yea for feeling good!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Have a happy new year!!

Lindi said...

You are so cute pregnant! I gained 10 lbs. in the first 10 weeks. Not exactly how it's supposed to work. You look great and very happy!