

We had a lot of fun on Halloween. On Tuesday, we went to Trunk or Treat at our church and then to a carnival with our friends, Amber, Jackson, and Reagan at their parents' church. On Wednesday we went trick or treating around our neighborhood and then Morgan handed out candy at our house. I think that was her favorite part! She thought she was so grown up! One time a guy dressed in the scream costume came to the door and she did take a few steps back, but that costume even scares me.Morgan is going home with Gran Jan until Tuesday, so I'm going to start some early Christmas shopping. Saturday, we play MSU in Wichita Falls. I'm hoping we can go to the Old High vs. Rider (cross town rivals) game on Friday. It will be fun not having the stress of winning and just simply watching the game. I also want to go to Morath Originals, which is the best bow store ever! You take your outfits, hang them up, and they custom make bows to match. They're really cheap and the nicest people own the store. They started making bows on the side out of their garage and finally opened a store. I'm sure they really miss me... I was such a good, faithful customer. I think I went in every time I bought an outfit. Now, I don't have that luxury, so we just have plain colored bows.
We beat TX A&M Kingsville, 58-31. I guess Coach T. put on a half time show himself at the game yesterday. At dinner tonight, one of my friends was asking me about the article in the paper and I didn't know anything about it. I just read the article... check it out! http://www.reporternews.com/news/2007/nov/03/coach-ignites-fire-for-wildcats/
Our next game is crucial... we have to win if we want to have a chance at the playoffs and even then it's not guaranteed. Keep your fingers crossed!







2 comments:
Morgan looked cute!
I didn't hear about the half-time show. I'll have to ask about it. Morgan is a cute Indian!
Post a Comment