Wednesday, October 31, 2007

2nd sonogram


We had another sonogram today. I got a little scared for a minute, b/c it took Dr. T. a while to show us what was what. That's what happened last time, he was looking around and around and not saying anything. Finally, he just said, "I'm sorry." Today, he said his ultrasound machine wasn't working too well and they just ordered a new one. His machine was making everything fuzzy. Here's the picture we got. He said the baby had grown and we got to see the heartbeat again. We have another one next week... every week until 10 weeks!


He also asked me about being sick and of course I am feeling horrible and VERY tired. I guess that is the one thing I've noticed that's different from my last pregnancy. I feel very run down and exhausted and I really didn't last time. He offered to prescribe me phenergan. I told him I'd try to tough it out just b/c I'm scared to take anything the first trimester. Did any of you take anything when you were sick? He did tell me to try B6, ginger, and unisom at bedtime (I'm not sleeping well at all).

3 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

I am so glad that you got your thyroid stuff worked out! See ya Saturday.

Erica said...

I am so glad that things are going so well with Baby #2!! We are still praying for the four of you daily. Love ya!