I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
4 comments:
What a cutie pie! :)
Such a cute girl! We need to get together soon and catch up on life:)
Are these the pictures you took?! or your sister maybe? They are beautiful and so precious. What a treasure. Julie
Julie~ I took them up at ACU.
Post a Comment