Tomorrow (Friday) we are going to San Marcus for the football game. We play Texas State who is division 1AA. So, they will be tough! My sister, Kim, lives close to Austin, so we are going to stay with her. My parents are coming too, which means Morgan won't have anything to do with me the rest of the weekend. Hopefully, we'll get to go shopping on Saturday. Old Navy has 25% off baby and kids!!!!!! I need a Children's Place and Gymboree fix too. We don't have either here, which I don't understand.
Shopping brings up a funny story. One of our player's wives "S", is a teacher at Morgan's school. "S" was leaving the playground to go home and Morgan asked, "Where are you going?" S said, "I'm going to pay bills, and go grocery shopping." Morgan said, "I want to go shopping with you!" She's her mother's daughter which probably won't be a good thing when she's a teenager.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Cheer for us and be careful!!
Sorry we aren't going to be there for the first game...but we'll root for ya! I sent pictures to you on Clark...they are the pics Annie took at the wedding. There are a lot of really cute ones of Morgan!---and it's only 8 cents this weekend to order!
Post a Comment