Saturday, September 15, 2007

ACU vs. SE Oklahoma

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2007/sep/15/wildcat-night/
ACU played SE Oklahoma tonight. We won 41-3. Yeah! My Dad bought horns for Morgan and Brooke and they probably drove everyone crazy yelling, "Aaaaawwwww." We tried to get them to yell, "Go Wilcats, etc." instead.

We played well tonight! Defensively, we had 5 starters out but everyone stepped up and did a great job. Next week we're back in Oklahoma- our game is about 5 or 6 hrs. away. Oh' I miss those high school games that were 1-2 hours away at the most. I'm really enjoying college football though. It was a hard change at first and I still miss that "friday night football" frenzy sometimes, but ACU has been an amazing blessing and is such a great place.

On another note, tomorrow is Morgan's 3rd birthday! We had her party 3 weeks ago b/c of football season. I can't believe she'll be 3. Oh' our precious little baby is growing up too fast. I'll definitely be posting and reflecting on the last 3 years tomorrow.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I heard the game was good. That is awesome! I love your front door, it looks so good. When we drove by it yesterday Bob said" You need to get your stuff up now, Whitney is way ahead of you!" Thanks! LOL Happy Birthday Morgan!

Shea said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Whitney...love all the updates. I don't know if I will be able to stay up with you. I might have to be a 'weekend blogger.' Brooke left her horn in the car, so on the way to church she was blowing it the entire (2 minutes) way. As we were driving to eat, I suggested that she say 'Go Wildcats' in it, but she said, 'Mom, there aren't any wildcats around here.' So then I suggested saying, 'Go Jesus.' She wasn't buying that one either. She responded with, 'Silly Mom, Jesus doesn't play football!' Just had to share with ya!