Saturday, September 15, 2007

3 amazing years

Oh' I can't believe Morgan was born three years ago today at 11:07 a.m. I could not believe how much I could love someone the moment I laid eyes on her. She has grown up so fast! What an amazing blessing children are. I loved the newborn stage and it went by way too fast! Hopefully and prayerfully, we'll have another precious baby to enjoy the newborn stage with very soon!

I'm attaching some pictures from the first day. We don't have very many (most are from the day after she was born) b/c my blood pressure shot up after she was born and no one could be in my room except Jason. I had to attach the picture of Morgan the day after she was born cheering on Daddy in her Coyote outfit. Since Morgan was born on Thursday, Jason had a game on Friday. It was the only game I had ever missed at the time, but we listened on the radio. Of course, I also attached the going home picture.

30 week sonogram- any resemblence? Before we left the hospital to come home...

Cheering Daddy on from the hospital...
A few moments after birth... When Morgan came out SCREAMING, the Dr. said, "I feel sorry for ya'll tonight." Fortunately, her screaming at birth was not indicative of future nights. Morgan was a great baby. Now 2's and 3's maybe it was indicative of them. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it hard to believe how quickly time has gone by? I am sure you will have another little one running around soon. Hope sooner before you change your mind, when you really start experiencing the threes! Welcome to the club!

Anne said...

Morgan is such a cutie! And wow, time really does go by so quickly!

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Melissa said...

I knew Aidan and Morgan were born the same month, but I didn't realize it was the same day - well, one year apart. It is so amazing to watch them change and grow. You'll survive the threes and LOVE the fours. Other than the snuggly-ness of a baby, four might just turn out to be my favorite year yet.

Robyn said...

Hope Morgan had a great birthday. They do grow so very fast. I can still remember Anna & Layne both as little babies. Oh how time flies! Are you going this weekend?

ajphillips said...

Awwwh! Sweet Morgan...I'm going to have to take her home for a weekend or something! I miss the little toot!

Erica said...

I am so glad that you are blogging so I can see what Morgan looked like as a baby up untilnow. She is such a cutie! I lov ethe way she tries to take care of Campbell! Happy Birthday to a precious little girl! I have to say three was much worse than four at our house the first time, so I am not holding out much hope for the second time around. Love ya!