Monday, May 27, 2013

Taylor Swift

Morgan and I went to the Taylor Swift concert Saturday night.  The diagnostician at my school couldn't go last minute and was selling her tickets so I bought them and surprised Morgan!  I figured she needed something fun with her arm being in a cast for the last 5 weeks!  I would call her concert a production!  Numerous outfit and stage changes!  Amazing!!!!!!
 
Yes, we dressed like twinkies!! :)

 Our seats were in level 2 but towards the back!  Luckily she came to the back and sang on a stage at the back for several songs!  So fun!  I couldn't get a good pic of her b/c of the lights!


 This was when Taylor came out!! Do you think she was just a little excited! ;)
 Singing along!

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh how fun!! She will always remember this!

Maryellen said...

How great !
Such fun for Morgan.
I remember seeing the
Bay City Rollers and being
that excited when I was young.
(Oh gosh I am aging myself hah)

Shelley said...

It was a GREAT night!!