Midlothian Panthers are 6 & 2!! Two more district games and we need to win at least one to make the playoffs! We had a HUGE WIN Friday night and we are hoping for another BIG WIN this week! GO PANTHERS!
We had a great Halloween with friends... Kennedy was a pink pony and Morgan was a cowgirl! At 8:30 that night the doorbell rang, our light was off. I answered the door ready to tell whoever that we weren't passing out any candy. It was JV and Freshman players and they immediately asked, "Is Coach Johns here?" I'm not sure how they know where we live, but I sure love living in a small, one school town!! :)
Smores on the back porch!
And a lil' pumpkin carving too!
Texas Ranger day at school!
Morgan's fall party! It was a carnival complete with pie eating, caramel apple making, kiss the pig, fill your bucket with candy, decorate your pumpkin, and more! They had kolaches, donuts, muffins, and fruit kabobs to eat! The most elaborate school party ever! So much fun! Morgan won the pie eating contest for her group! Crazy girl! T



































6 comments:
U guys are toooo stinkin' cute!!!! Go check your mail, I bet the boots have arrived...woohoo!!!! Good luck tomorrow night!
Sounds like you're totally enjoying the new location!! :) Happy Fall!
I am cracking up at Kennedy and her smore ! Now that is a girl who enjoyed it !
Their costume's were adorable.
GO Panthers! YAY!!! Glad y'all had a good Halloween...I had 2 baseball players!
That's funny about the fb boys:) What a cute cowgirl and piney they were!
Holy Moly! I want to go to that class party. AWESOME!Go Panthers!
Post a Comment