We went to the Rangers game last Sunday! Lightening struck the top of the stadium and it was the loudest BOOM I have ever heard! It was so scary! The game was delayed... we scrambled out of there! We left in the 13th inning... this pic was taken in the 10th inning. You can see how tired Kennedy is! It was about 10:30 at this point. We finally left at 11:00 and the game wasn't over yet. I worried that Kennedy would be bored at the game... nope! She loved it! She yelled the entire time and was tuned it! You can tell she's a coach's kid!! :) The girls both brought their gloves and waited for a ball the entire night... see last picture! :)
Monday, July 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
OMG! we were at that game and I wanted to pee my pants when that lightning hit!!! Yikes
Cute pics :)
You guys are too cute!!! I would have been scared too!!!!
Post a Comment