Friday, July 20, 2012

Pictures!!

My sister, Ashley took our pictures a few weeks ago.  We always get pictures made in the summer and have our Christmas card made, so we don't have to mess with it in the busy fall season!  Here are a few of my faves!




9 comments:

Kim Wheaton said...

Your sister does such a fantastic job. They are very cute!

Lauren said...

Beautiful family! And your amazing colors...just PoP!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Love the clothes!! GREAT family photo!

Jill said...

These are really cute! Love all the colors!

Maryellen said...

Beautiful - I think Kennedy is looking more and more like you !

They both have such beautiful blonde hair.

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures! I love all the pretty colors.

Sandi said...

Love the pics! Your sister did a great job! I love the colors and the truck!

Betsy said...

I love your pictures!! Those colors are so pretty. They just POP! She did a great job. :)

Glenna said...

Love the pictures. It looked as if you knew the colors of the old cars when you dressed that morning. I have to decided which ones I need and get some ordered now and that's the hard part.