Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mini vacay part 2!!

Here are a few more pictures from our vacation to the Hyatt Resort! 













 After we left the Hyatt we headed over the Alamo... Kennedy had never been! 
 Then we walked (what were we thinking in 105 degree heat with 2 little girls??) to Mi Tierras!! It was worth the walk... mexican food was fabulous and the girls loved the bakery!  The shopping was fun too! My favorite part! ;)

 We stayed the night in Cedar Park with our friends! The kids eating strawberries the next morning!
 And lunch with some of my favorite coaches wives!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

What fun!! I wish I knew u were in CP, I totally would have come to hang out..maybe drink a few Limaritas with u..hehe!!!!!

Lauren said...

Love Morgan's pink? Orange? Swimsuit! And your hair is so long! Pretty! I have yet to eat smores this summer....soon!

Lauren said...

Love Morgan's orange?pink? Swimsuit! And your hair is getting g so long...love it! We have yet to make summer smores....soon! Looks like a fab getaway!

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun! I feel like a broken record, but you girls always look so cute! I wish I had a duplicate of your wardrobe! :-)

Sunday said...

You just have the most adorable family! I want to try out that resort next summer or maybe this one, if I can squeeze it in. My summer is flying by.