Thursday, May 3, 2012

Long time no see!!

Well, needless to say, I haven't been on blogs (or the computer besides at work) in a few weeks!  We closed on our house and have been living in a friend's garage apartment (all one room!!) for two weeks.  Since it's all one room, we have to all go to bed at the same time.  We've been so busy... Jason started April 1st so I've been single Momming it for over a month now!!  We are so ready to be together as a family again in a house of our own! 
 

 We haven't taken pictures lately so we snapped a few pictures before school one morning this week!


 I turned 33 this week! Crazy!  We celebrated at the Wildcatter in Graham since we were in Olney for the weekend.  Yum!!
 Kennedy was so excited when she sat down that she had a "big girl" cup.  When I told them to bring her a cup with a lid, she said, "aaaawwwhhhh," so I let her drink out of the "big girl" cup!  She is getting so big!
 We also celebrated Isabella's birthday this weekend in Wichita Falls.  After the party, the kids went swimming at the hotel!  They had a blast!!
 I got a new car!! A pearl Tahoe!! :) 
 And a new niece!  Poor Cooper is surrounded by girls! 
 Meet Reese Olivia...
 Morgan wrote her this note on the way home from the softball fields one night!

6 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Your hair is getting SO long!!! And Reese is precious. Miss you friend.

Maryellen said...

I have to give it to you Whitney for all the changes you are going through you look fantastic !

Happy belated birthday.

Don't worry it won't be long and you'll all be under one roof again.
And you get to enjoy new decorating fun!

Enjoy your nice new car.

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Wow, lots of fun changes! Your hair is getting so long! Just a few more weeks and y'alls life will be back to normal.

ajphillips said...

New car, new hair extensions? I live in the same town and didn't even know this! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your hair long!! What a sweet precious baby girl Reese is! I have always wanted that color vehicle!! Very nice!!! ENjoy it!! School is almost over so yall can be back together again soon!

Jill said...

I am loving your hair the length that you have it right now! You definitely don't look 33! And I'm totally jealous of your new car! That's awesome! Hope you get to move into your gorgeous new house soon!