Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome to our new home!! :)  

 Outdoor fireplace!!







Very excited about the 3rd clothing rack in our master closet!  It's going to be great for hanging out of season clothes!

 Study... will be our playroom!
This was the first home we looked and I wasn't sure about it b/c it didn't have 20 foot ceilings (like our current house), but the builder texted Jason last week and made us a great offer that we couldn't pass up.  After looking at it for a 2nd time on Friday, I'm not sure what I was thinking!  I love it! :)

17 comments:

Brandi said...

It's beautiful, so excited for you guys!!!!! I'll have to come visit..hehe!!!!

Jill said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm so glad you showed pics! Can't wait to see it after you put your touches on everything! It reminds me of your current house quite a bit. It's really beautiful!

Maryellen said...

Congratulations it is lovely.
And once you put your touch it will be wonderful.

I wish you much joy and happiness there.

Sandi said...

Beautiful! It looks like it has the same color scheme as your last house. Congrats!

The Sweet Life said...

So beautiful and I'm loving the outdoor fireplace. So fun!

Audra said...

Gorgeous...& I know it will be even more stunning once you accessorize it!
It reminds me a lot of your old home. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

nice house. Glad you found something that you really like. Have you found a job yet?

Laura Ann said...

I am so SUPER excited about all that God is doing in your life! This house is beautiful and perfect and will be even better once you put your TOUCH on it. Congrats on all the wonderful things that God is doing in your life.

Sunday said...

Absolutely beautiful! Sounds like everything is falling in place for you guys. God is good!

Sunday said...

Absolutely beautiful! Seems like everything is falling in place for you guys. God is good!

Kim Wheaton said...

Great house! Everything is falling into place. Congrats on the job too! Hopefully we will have this smooth of a transition when our turn comes around. Enjoy the last few weeks of school and being in Abilene. Wish you guys only the best!

Angie said...

Congrats!! I love it! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The house is beautiful! You should feel better now that you have a lot of things checked off your worry list!

Anonymous said...

That house is beautiful!! Glad yall found another house that you can call home!

Lauren said...

Congrats! So beautiful! Love, love the back porch fireplace! A nice blanket, smores, friends...wine...AHHHHHH! I'll bring the smores and Brandi can bring the drinks! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful home! Congratulations!

Kim said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do with it...I just know it's going to be gorgeous when you get all settled. Still can't believe you are leaving...SO going to miss you! You will def have to let me know when you come back to town to visit A & J.