We spent the last few days in Odessa with Jason's family for Christmas part II!
The next few pictures are pictures of the girls, but they crack me up! Everytime they pose, Kennedy looks to see what Morgan is doing! I love it!
Even the same head tilt... too sweet!
Jocelyn gave them Brighton charms for their bracelets and she is also buying a tree for each girl at a park that lost a lot of trees in the drought this summer. They were excited to know they will have their very own tree in the park!
We went to visit Granny in the nursing home and Morgan wrote her a SWEET song about how much she loved her!
Kennedy didn't write any songs but she looked just as cute hiding in a Christmas sack over and over! ;)
Morgan kept the entire nursing home (we were in the front lobby) entertained by making up her own songs to dance to!
The girls stayed in Odessa with Gran Jan Saturday night while we headed back home to celebrate NYE with friends!
Started off NYE day with this!!
Found out later from our neighbors that they had a firecracker that blew up around 11:00 p.m. (while we were at our NYE party) and landed in our yard (which is pretty far across the street- we live on a 1 acre lot) and their house is caddy cornered from ours. They had to put it out and then called the fire dept. to come and make sure it was completely out. Scary! Jason said our grass will come back greener! It looks awful right now! I think this means the rest of our 2012 is going to be amazing! :)







8 comments:
Your girls crack me up! Happy New Years. Thankful that firecracker did not land closer to the house. How scary! Here is to a great 2012! Cheers!
I do believe Morgan may be an entertainer and Kennedy may be her "director". Ha. You need to take them to the nursing homes because those people there love them. Morgan always says hello to everyone when we go visit Great Granny. How sweet of them. Kennedy kept saying I want "Morgie" when she was here and I think that is precious to have that sisterly love because they are the ones that are family and there for you.
Glad the second part of Christmas was great and glad the fire was only in the yard and not your house, that would have been horrible. Hope the New Year brings all the happiness you deserve.
Your girls are seriously too cute!!! Little fashionistas!!!! And my goodness, I would have died when I came home and saw my burned up yard!! HEHE!!!!!
A Star is born !
What joy the girls must have brought to those dear folks.
I know they love to see children.
So glad the Lord kept your home safe. I always get nervous when I hear fireworks around my apartment. I don't think folks realize how dangerous they can really be. You have no control of where they land.
You guys are very gracious neighbors.
Beautiful girls. Glad yall had a good time in Odessa. Always makes my heart smile to hear of little ones going to visit those in the nursing homes; so precious. Love K's dress and leopard boots. :) And I can only imagine your face when you drove up and saw your front lawn. Ouch. Glad everything was okay!
Amazing pictures of the girls...I always love stopping by your blog....
It was a wonderful Christmas season and I am so glad we were together to celebrate.
The Girls are so precious and they really put the real meaning of the season in perspective.
I am so proud of you and your family and it really meant so much for you to spend time with Mother. I have been to see her twice since we were all there and she remembers every bit of your visit.
As always thanks for sharing your pics.
Here is to a Happy and Safe 2012 for your family, Jocelyn, and all our loved ones.
XXOOXXOO!!!
your girls could NOT be MORE PRECIOUS! i just love, love, love how sweet they are with each other!!!!
Post a Comment