Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Program and Christmas Tea!!


Morgan performed in the 1st and 2nd grade Christmas program at church last night and it was fantastic! She was an Angel and all the kids did such a great job!  The adults who put the program together deserve a huge THANK YOU!!  It's so fun to watch your kids shine!!
 Singing!!
 Ganna and Pa Paw came to watch!
 Last week Morgan was invited to a Christmas tea party!  Here she is dressed up and ready to go!
 And little sister playing (or making a mess is more like it) in the play room...
 Her Gingerbread house...

I have more pictures to download, but they are not working... I will try again later!  Grrrr!

7 comments:

Glenna said...

The Christmas program was great and we really enjoyed it. Morgan you did a great job along with all the others and we are so proud of you. My my, Miss Morgan how grown up you look for your Christmas tea.

Miss Kennedy, you are a mess, but a sweet one at that. Loved seeing you and being with you for the evening.

Brandi said...

PRESH!!!!!!!!!! I know I've asked a zillion times, but I need your address again. Gonna send my blogging buddy a Christmas card; if they ever arrive. UGH!!!!! I'm way behind this year!!!

Lauren said...

Oh, watching our littles preform...the best times ever ~tear~!!!!! And I ALWAYS love to see what cuteness your girlies have on...so darn festive and fun!

Heather said...

Cute!

The Wiemers said...

That picture of Kennedy cracks me up!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Precious, Precious, Precious.....

XXOOXXOO!

Sunday said...

Your girls are so cute! Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas.