Thursday, December 1, 2011

1st Beamers Cheer performance!!

Morgan performed at her first cheerleading performance last night!  She was in a cheer/ tumbling class last year and was invited to be on the Cubs squad.  It's a non-competitive squad that performs at a few events a year!  It's perfect for her age and she loves it!!  Her squad did so well!  

Here she is with her friend Mackenzie who is also on her squad!  Abby is on the black squad!  They are a competitive squad and compete almost every weekend!!  They are REALLY good and were fun to watch! 
 Most of the other girls on her squad!


 Walking off after her performance!
 Stunt time!!

Here's a video of their performance... Morgan is the little blonde in the back row!  I'm so proud of her!  She was so nervous before the performance.  

3 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

I am so proud of her. She may be the smallest in size but she is defintely the biggest in heart and spirit.

Didn't she do a great job!!

Yea MoMo!!! Yea KRhee; I bet you were in the stands cheering her on and taking notes!!!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

How cute!! She looked so professional!

Kim said...

Morgan is so cute! I think it's so neat that she enjoys it so much. I can't wait until JK is in all of the fun girlie stuff. So precious!