Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving!!

Finally able to download some Thanksgiving pictures!! 
The girls eating and watching TV after bathtime!!
 Family picture!!
 Not sure what we were doing here!! :)

 The girls jamming out to some Taylor Swift on Thanksgiving day!!
 I love how my girls like to pose for their Mamma!! So sassy!!
 Gran Jan and her Grand Girls!
On Saturday we decorated the tree... not sure why my mesh looks gold.  It's really lime green!!
 The girls had so much fun!

 Headed to church on Sunday morning!

 Kennedy is a hambone when you take pictures... which smile are you going to get?  The cheese or the cute, sweet smile?

3 comments:

Kim said...

You and Ashley both are going to have to come re-decorate my tree. ;) Yours is beautiful. The girls are getting so big. Such pretty girls, just like their momma! Hope yall are doing well.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

I must comment on the pic of the Girls and me.....we were on our way to a baby shower for a friend's daughter. The Girls were precious and everyone loved seeing them and commented on how darling and well behaved they were. Such little ladies!

Thank you Jason & Whitney for being good parents raising such good girls..........and by the way I have passed these Good Girl reports on to Santa Claus!

XXOOXXOO!!!

Maryellen said...

Your tree and mantle looks beautiful. So festive. Great job.
I bet the girls are getting really excited . . .