I don't have my camera with me to download all the great pictures I took over Thanksgiving! So iphone pictures will have to do for now. I tried downloading pictures from home last night. After 2 hours trying to upload them, I gave up! We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. We spent it with Jason's family in Odessa... the first time in a long time, b/c we've been playing football for the past 5 years. The girls were wonderful! They played and played and played! They got along so well and had a ball! Gran Jan took them to watch the Muppets!
On Saturday, when we got home, we decorated for Christmas! The girls were so into it and it was absolutely precious!! :)

I'll be back with the pictures from my good camera tomorrow!! :) Happy Holidays everyone! I LOVE this magical time of year, especially with the age of my girls!! They are so into the magic of the season!!












4 comments:
SO cute! I LOVE Kennedy's Dear Santa shirt!
Glad to know I'm not the only one having trouble with pictures uploading at home...I've used Flickr the last few times and it works much faster! (well actually works, unlike Blogger)
That Christmas tree is adorbs!!!! LOVE this time of year!! Oh, going to get the JB Christmas cd...fun!!!!! Oh, Love the fam pic...adorbs!!!!
Ohhhhhhhh...such cutie outfits! And yes, this time of year is so magical! Advent calendars and elf on a shelf are coming our way....I cannot wait!
Post a Comment