My living room has been bare for over a week and I still haven't had a chance to buy a couch, but I have decided on this one! I kept my brown leather wing back chair, so I will just have to find another chair to coordinate. The pillows reverse to all brown, so it will be easy to mix and match. I love some of the chairs and fabrics in the Ballard Designs catalogue, I'm just not sure what direction I want to go yet! 

I'm also loving all of these TOMS Wedges. I've never had a pair of TOMS b/c I don't wear flats, but I love the wedges! Are the comfortable? I think they are so fun and love these!! Now which ones should I get?
Oh' my word, Etsy kills me!! Such cute finds! My fave store to buy leggings now has PINK football leg warmers! Presh!!

And Santa too!!
I love these tutu skirts and Twirlz 4 Girlz has them for any occasion. I think they would be adorable for western day with cowgirl boots!!
I'm also loving this Christmas skirt and this store has become one of my faves on Etsy! Oh' how I wish I could sew!!













9 comments:
LOVE the leggings. Which shop are they from?
uh, yeah....what etsy shop?? ADORBS!!! Love all the wedges, buy one pair for yourself and put the other 2 on the christmas list. And the couch...likey it too!!!!!
Loving your new couch! And the toms wedges...fab! The little girls sequins toms are way cute too! Ahhhh, etsy...my girls are getting a bit old, but such darling finds!
Love the couch! So cute!!
And the Toms, super cute!! The first ones look like you.
I need a child so that I can dress them, all of the items are just too cute!
It's all so cute! I really like the couch!
Love the couch! I love the first and third pair of TOMS. It's Christmas so treat yourself early to all of it! he he
I love the new couch! My Hayley said she waved at you at the ACU game in Wichita Falls, but she didn't think you knew who she was. Just thought I'd tell you, lol! She will be a freshman at ACU next year. She knew who you were from reading your blog :)
Love the couch. Guess you can out the shoes on your Christmas list. Be sure and save something for me to get you. Ha! Wonder if they are comfortable?
I have a pair of TOM's wedges, and I love them! They are so comfy! I think the leopard ones are my favorite :) They'd be a good neutral, so you could get lots of wear!
Post a Comment