Monday, October 17, 2011

ACU vs. WT A&M

 It was Homecoming at ACU this weekend and we won our game!  ACU 28- West Texas A&M 18!!  Our defense had 8 sacks!! Whoo Hoo!! 

Morgan's soccer team also won their first soccer game. Morgan scored another goal!  Yay! 
The girls LOVE the move Soul Surfers and I found these "surf boards" on clearance at Target last week.  They love for Jason to pull them around the yard on them.



 I took off work on Friday and my Mom and I went Dallas to shop and look for new furniture.  My living room is currently bare b/c I sold my couch and chair.  I only have one chair left in it.  I didn't find anything I liked in the furniture department, but I did find a new bedspread, and some clothes for Jason, the girls, and I! :) 

 I saw this on Facebook and immediately thought of Jason.  He says the only reason he works out is so he can beat up any boyfriend of Morgan's he doesn't like.  Then he says if he can't beat them up, he has defensive and offensive lineman who can.  I told him, this could be his back up plan if that doesn't work.  Ha ha!

 Kennedy pretending to be Bethany Hamilton and surf on her "surfboard."
 Lastly, Morgan lost her first tooth!  I pulled it at Jason's Deli!

10 comments:

Shelley said...

LOVE the bedspread. Hate that we had to miss ACU Homecoming but soccer called ALL.DAY!!

Brandi said...

LOVE the bedding and that shirt is awesome! And of course, again, your girls are sooooo cute!!!!!! Woohoo ACU!!

ajphillips said...

At least you can shop for Jason, I decided after giving several brand new shirts with tags to goodwill that I will never shop for Jordan again! Cute pics!

Shanan said...

I haven't read blogs in months and I get on here and see how much your girls are growing. :( Sad face because I feel like it's been ages since I've seen you!!! I miss y'all!!! They are as cute as ever...I got your message last weekend, but I was traveling back from WF and must have been in a dead spot. It was a crazy week so I haven't had a chance to call you back. :) Let's catch up soon! Love ya!

Heather said...

Love the new bedspread! The colors are beautiful. I saw Morgan at the ACU game on Saturday but didn't get to see you. Maybe next time!

Sandi said...

Love the bedding! Way to go Morgan and ACU. It is so much more fun when you win! I love the DADD shirt! My hubby will definitely meeting every boy at the door with a gun. he he!

Glenna said...

Congratulations on the win ACU and Morgan on the soccer win. You are improving each week I can tell. Also congratulations on loosing your first tooth. How about Kennedy, the soul surfer. She definitely loves it. Great pictures, cute clothes and thanks for the day together Friday. I enjoyed it (except for the driving. (ha). Love you all!

The Wiemers said...

Glad y'all won! It was good to see you too! Give my sweet nieces a kiss from me!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Where did you get the girls ruffle leg warmers? They are too cute!!

Lauren said...

Yippee for the first lost tooth! I love, love the look of littles with missing teeth.... So cute! And I've heard such fab talk about soul surfer...can't wait to see it now! Congrats on a homecoming win!