Whitney again I have to tell you how much I enjoy your blog and seeing the latest pics of Morgan and Kennedy as well as pics of you and Jason. I love knowing your daily goings on.....!
I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
4 comments:
Feathers in the hair....hands down...my favorite! Have a great weekend!
Where did you get your daughter's owl outfit? It is too cute.
Missed my sweet girls this weekend. They look so cute.... glad you all had a great weekend. Love you all and have a good week.
Precious Girls............
Whitney again I have to tell you how much I enjoy your blog and seeing the latest pics of Morgan and Kennedy as well as pics of you and Jason. I love knowing your daily goings on.....!
:>))!!!
Post a Comment