Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sophie!!

Morgan has been begging for a dog for as long as I can remember!  We finally gave in on the last day of school.  She stayed the night with friends and Jason and I went to pick up Sophie, our new little Yorkie Poo for her.  We suprised her by putting Sophie in a baby carriage on the front porch with a bow on her and rang the door bell.  She answered and was very excited!  She wanted to change her name to Hadley (we had talked about naming a dog that b/c I loved that name for a little girl) but she was already named Sophie and that seemed to fit her!   As you can see, lots of fun has been had with Sophie Bell so far!!






9 comments:

Angie said...

So sweet! What great pictures. We have two yorkie poos and they are great with kids!

Lauren said...

The absolute BEST gift that you can give! And I love how you gifted Sophie! I've always wanted a small dog like this. Trade ya, our greyhound for Sophie? Think Morgan would know a little difference? Ha!

Audra said...

How precious! Dogs definitely become a member of the family.

Heather said...

Sophie is cute, and she will definitely get lots of loving and fun from your girls!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Mighty, mighty precious Girls and a precious puppy!

Thanks for sharing. I always look forward to your blog updates and new pics!

XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!

Laura said...

That is too funny! We've had our new puppy, Bo, for a tad longer than you guys have had Sophie {I think!} and we decided to leave his name as it was, too. Somehow "Ethan" and "Collin" just needed to stay "friend" names and not the new name of our family pet.

Sophie is so cute!

Maryellen said...

Sophie is so precious. Looks like she found true love with your girls. She seems completely comfortable and right at home !

Jill said...

I wanta trade you dogs!....BAD!!!!! How cute is that little doggie! My oh my!

Kim said...

I will trade you Dixie in a heartbeat for Sophie! Ha! She is so cute! I keep telling Aaron that our next dog will be a Yorkie of some sort, and a Golden Retriever or Lab for outside! He's not hearing it. :) Glad the girls are loving her!