Kennedy turned 3 last week and we celebrated with a water party!! She enjoyed her first party with friends! We bought a water slide for the girls so that was fun and we also had a slip-n-slide, sprinkler under the trampoline, and pool. The kids loved having Jason push them on the inflatable boogie boards down the slip n slide! We should have just bought a few $20 slip-n-slides! Ha ha! :) 
One of the other favorite things was shooting each other with the water guns!!
I will try to do a post with all Kennedy's friends from the party later! For now we are headed to Lake Granbury for a fun weekend!! Whoo hoo!!
Kennedy thinks she is such a big girl now that she is 3... she just started gymnastics and told me Monday afterwards, "I do nastics, I play softball, and run the bases!" Precious! She thinks she is as big as Morgan!
And Morgan has been participating in tennis camp this week! We've had such a busy week! Swimming, tennis camp, gymnastics, cheer... I've been busier than when I was working! Whew!!
Watching Morgan at tennis camp this morning!








12 comments:
Happy birthday to princess K! What a fun party! And M's tennis shirt is uber cool! Love it!
Happy Birthday to Kennedy! Such a cute Little "Big" Girl!
Looks like such a fun party Miss K had!! You have to have water for these summer birthdays!! Enjoy your summer.
How fun! She is just too cute!
We had a lake house on Granbury, I'm so jealous I want to go to the lake! Have fun!!
Cute, cute, cute! Have fun at the lake.
Happy Birthday to your Kennedy! My Kennedy has the very same tutu bathing suit! How funny! Have fun at the lake!!!
Happy 3rd birthday sweet little Kennedy. Cute pictures in gymnastics and tennis lessons. I am sure they will do great. Gana loves you girls!!!!
Happy birthday little Miss Kennnedy. She is really growing up!
Happy birthday to your sweet girl!!! Looks like a fun party!!! LOVE the tennis shirts, too stinkin' cute!!!! And your dog is adorbs!!!!
The kids had a blast!
love the party decorations; so bright and cheerful! LOVE IT! Y'all are busy like we are right now....will we ever get a break? ha-ha
Happy Happy Birthday sweet Kennedy! You are so stinkin' cute Nd your party was presh. Your momma did a great job!! I hope you got lots of great gifts and you had the BEST time! Much love from Oklahoma!!!!!
Post a Comment