Wanted to share these pictures and a video!
Kennedy's first time with curlers in her hair! She was all about getting them put in but after I put them in, she kept saying, "Can we take them out now?"
Morgan's gymnastics/ cheer buddy, Mackenzie sporting my hats! Cute girls!!
Brunch at Cracker Barrel on Friday after our play date at the park!! Orange smile!
Anything Morgan does Kennedy has to do too... this is her version of the orange smile! Oh' my!!
Don't laugh! My 6 year old daughter beat me in our hitting competition last night! Yes, I swung and missed once but I'm blaming it on Jason throwing me a bad pitch! :) Ha ha! It was right up against me... how could I hit that!! I love summer nights in the backyard with my family! Kennedy didn't have a nap so she was already in bed! Jason, Morgan, and I spent several hours playing softball and basketball! Fun times!!
I've tried and tried to get the video to upload and can't, so you can follow this link... my facebook is private but I've made this video where anyone can see it.







5 comments:
Cute pictures, as always! I love Kennedy's smocked dress. My mom made so many for my sister and I when we were growing up, then for Hayley, and now for my sister's girls.
love that you guys are so active and do stuff so much as a family! Such a blessing!!!
Without a doublt Kennedy has the sweetest smile; she just melts my heart!! She is sure cute in her rollers and so pretty with her hair curled.
Love those pics and oh my goodness those orange smiles.
There is no price you can put on family time and spending summer evenings in the backyard. Even with West Texas triple digit highs during the day if you can catch a southern breeze in the evenings you got her made.
I enjoyed the video; Morgan sure has good concentration to smack that ball every time.
XXOOXXOO!!!
They orange smile is too funny! I think Morgan beat you fair and square:)
Kennedy's orange smile is hilarious!!! LOL! Cute video too! It's cool to be able to put a voice with your face. :-)
Post a Comment