Wow! I haven't blogged or checked blogs in 2 weeks! I need about 5 more hours a day!! Where have we been? Let me fill you in...
First I just wanted to share some pictures of the girls!
Most of our time these days is spent at the softball fields! We've had practice twice a week and kicked off our season with a tournament this weekend. We had a game Friday night and two games Saturday. It was almost 90 degrees here so I got a tan! Whoo hoo!
Here's Kennedy watching practice one night!
Morgan and her friend McKinley practicing grounding...
Cap day to raise money for the March of Dimes at School!
The do love each other sometimes!! :)
One morning Morgan was playing, "Never Say Never" on my iphone and the girls were dancing like crazy! It was hilarious!
Opening Ceremonies for Softball...
Morgan and McKinley getting ready for their 2nd game on Saturday!
Pa Paw and Ganna got to come watch Morgan's games... Kennedy playing "weeee" with them!
More random pictures...
Kennedy loving on her Pa Paw!
Jason and I have had some fun ourselves! Over the break, we went skiing in Ruidoso! The snow wasn't great but the lift lines were short so we pretty much skiied down and got right back on. We went with a large group of friends and had a blast. Gran Jan kept the girls and they had a blast! Next year Kennedy can ski so we plan to take our girls and teach them!
We both skiied for 2 days. Jason planned to ski for 3 but his knee was swollen the 3rd day, so he stayed at the cabin and worked while I shopped with the girls. We're getting old! Ha ha! Now my toenail is going to fall off b/c I jammed my toe against my boot so much! I was trying to hard to keep up with my hubby! I did ski the one black they had open, so I was proud of myself, especially since we haven't been in a while! It did make us realize how much we've missed it!







10 comments:
Skiing is such fun! I haven't been in a while. I am very impressed with skiing the black. I'm still the bunny slope gal hah
I don't like a lot of speed so I snow plow my way down stopping to take photos etc . . . does that still count as skiing? hah
Photos are great !
Glad to see you back! I just love all the girl's outfits. If you ever think of selling some...email me at gmcobia@yahoo.com
It's that time of year--busy, busy, busy. We went to Ruidoso, too, but I have not had time to post any pictures. As always, y'all are such a cute bunch! I love your hat that you skied in! Have a great week. It will be summer before we know it.
I can not believe your wearing shorts already. I guess I have forgotten how warm it can get there so early. We are lucky to hit 40. I am so ready for spring. Think I like the weather 3/4 of the time here.
Girls are getting so big. Miss you guys!
The girls and their cute spring wear...LOVE! And you are an adorable snow bunny! Hee,hee! You could have come here if you wanted snow...brrr! Sounds like such a fun time with friends! And girlie...is there anything better than shopping? I think not! :)
Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! I'm so jealous of the nice weather you've been having! You've got the best-dressed girls in blog-land. They always look so cute!
Love the fun pictures of the girls dancing! Glad you had fun skiing in Ruidoso. I've been to the ski area in the summertime but have never skied there.
ok, the ones of the girls singing are HILARIOUS!!! i've never heard their voices in my life but i can just hear their sweet singing!!!! sooooo cute!
Ive been wondering where you were ha! ;) LOVE all of the pics!
Love the pics of the girls singing, too cute!! Skiing, fun!! I haven't been in a few years, it's a lot of hard work!!! And baseball is our life too!! Love the girls in their MJ!!!!
Post a Comment