Yesterday was an exciting day! Our niece and the girls' cousin, Leighton Grace Phillips was born at 5:09 p.m.! The girls were soooooo excited yesterday morning. They wore their "Big Cuz" shirts to school!
Not the best picture, but we were in a hurry!

And here she is after the nurses cleaned her off. I didn't even get a picture... I was on my phone so much yesterday that my phone went dead about an hour before she was born! She has curly hair!
In other news, Morgan has loved softball! She has wanted to practice everyday after school! I loved softball and Jason loved baseball so I kind of figured she would! It was definitely my favorite sport when I was little (we didn't have a high school team in my small town). She also got a letter in the mail inviting her to be on the exhibition (non-competitive) cheerleading team at her gymnastics/ cheerleading center. She was excited and wants to do it. It starts up in April so we are going to give that a try! She is growing up too fast!









10 comments:
Yeah for a new baby in the family!! So sweet! Softball...fun!!!!! Have a fabulous time skiing!!
That is so awesome that she is good at sports! Its good to know that you can be a girly girl and still know how to hit a ball. I think thats how Hannah will be ;)
Congrats on the niece! She looks precious!
LOVE the new baby's name! It was Jon's grandpa's middle name...It was just too close to Laney's name. Glad you are having a lot of fun with activities...it just gets busier! :) Have a great weekend!
What excitement in your house! Precious new niece!
I left a comment earlier but it disappeared into cyberspace so if it shows up pls excuse and delete this one.
Leighton Grace is so beautiful. I am so proud for all your family.
Tell Mo to bring her glove when she comes next week. I still have bats so we will "rock and fire it" in the backyard. I will also look to see if I still have a small glove for KRhee; if not I will get her one this weekend.
Looking at the pics of Little Leighton makes me realize it was not that long ago that we were at the hospital waiting on Morgan and Kennedy.........time does have a way of marching on....:>(((
XXOOXXOOXXOO
How exciting a new baby to love.
I really love her name.
She has big shoes to fill with her cousins fashions. I know your sweet girls will be happy to teach her. hah
Awe, sweet babies! I love have girls that love sports. It is so much fun! Have a great spring break!
Congratulations on your new niece! She's beautiful! Thank you so much for the medication info! That was so sweet of you to let me know. I'm going to talk to my doc about it.
Hey, thanks for letting us stay with you all. We enjoyed it and hope the girls did too. Ha! You all are busy busy. Can't wait to see some of Morgan's games. Glad I got to see her at practice the other day.
A million dollars could not make me feel like I felt when I walked up to practice and the girls came running out to me...now that makes me feel like a million dollars. I love it. Nothing better than being a Gana!!!!!!
Post a Comment