Sunday, March 6, 2011

On your mark, get set, GO!

That's what I feel like... we are running a race!  We have something every night of the week!  Gymnastics/Cheerleading, Softball practice and games, running a few times a week, Wednesday night small group at church... busy, busy, busy!  I kind of enjoy the fast pace though!  I'm trying to get prepared for this week right now, so I'm cooking two pans of lasagna for Monday and Tuesday night b/c we have things to do both nights!

Last Mondayevening we went to the book fair at Morgan's school!  We came home with Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber books, a Justin Bieber poster, a Dora book, and a book for Morgan's teacher. Jason took this picture... he didn't get  the memo to just take Morgan's picture! :) 
 Kennedy's request was a Dora book!  She is obsessed with Dora right now!



After a busy week, we've had a low key weekend.  I ran errands for a few hours yesterday.  When I got home Jason had done ALL the laundry! :)  We went to a birthday party last night and today we're planning on cleaning out our flower beds and Jason just got down the 3t tub full of Morgan's old clothes so I can see what clothes Kennedy has for the Spring/Summer.
Next week is Spring Break!  We're going skiing with friends!  It's been awhile!  The snow isn't very good right now, but we're excited and hoping for a little snow storm between now and then!!







10 comments:

Lauren said...

ALL OF THE LAUNDRY? Oh, how wonderful! You all look so cute all the time! I wish i looked as cute in track suits as you do girlie! Sounds like a busy week, but also sounds FUN!

Ashley said...

Morgan is looking like such a cute little teenager in her "Big girl outfits" so cute!

Jill said...

I can't believe how old Morgan looks! Your girls are so cute! Yay for your hubby doing your laundry! I'd have to run errands for three days straight for my hubby to get ours done. HA!!!

Ashlee said...

That Morgan just cracks me up!! She just loves to pose for pictures and she is so good at it. I think you have a little diva on your hands!

Glenna said...

Great pictures. Morgan looks so grown up these days. I have been looking for pictures all weekend to see what you all have been up to. Glad you had a nice weekend at home and were able to get outside. Guess we will see you Wednesday night.

ajphillips said...

Tell those girls they better get ready cause a new cousin is on the way!!!!

The Wiemers said...

Y'all are too busy for me! haha

Sunday said...

I'm running a race too and know exactly how you feel! I kind of like it too, though. I wish I had the smarts to cook food ahead of time.

Your husband is so good. Mine never would have gotten off the couch.

No, I can't believe school is almost over. I usually can't wait until Spring Break gets here--it completely has snuck up on me this year, though. We are going to a ski area. Kade and Clint might ski, but I'm just going to chill or tube.

Have a great week and a super Spring Break!

Jill said...

(This is more of an email than I comment. You can delete.) I have hypothyroidism too. They prescribed levothroxine for me and I've been taking it for a little over a month now. I've been having some side-effects with it, though. Some mild headaches, puffiness in my face from time to time and mood changes. Did you notice anything like that when you were first diagnosed? Maybe I should have them switch me to what you're on. Anyway, thanks in advance for the info! :-)
Jill

Liz said...

i love the pic of you and the hubs. gorg of you and super-cute of jason!