On Saturday, I had to do some GT testing for our district and Jason had a recruiting weekend, so the girls went to stay with Ganna and Pa Paw. I must have been exhausted b/c after I got home at noon on Saturday I laid down to take a nap and woke up at 5!! If I ever nap, it's for 30 minutes at the longest!! I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep that night, but I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 9:30 the next day! We've all had sore throats and runny noses, so maybe my body just needed it. While Kennedy was at Ganna and Pa Paw's she had diarhhea. She also threw up twice yesterday. I'm home with her today! Hopefully we're all feeling better tomorrow! I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready for spring and summer!!
This (the series of pictures below) is what happens when you tell your 2 year old to "model!" She's a mess!! She had a mouth full of crackers!
Ticklish!!
Morgan before school this morning...
And Kennedy... she tried to go, but had a little diarhhea, so she came home!
Kennedy is napping, my sweet friend, Erica is bring Morgan home from school for me, and I'm intrigued by the "4 Hours to the Perfect Body" book on Dr. Oz!! I'm buying it!!







9 comments:
You all may not feel well, but you look FAB! Love all of your cute outfits! Here's to feeling better...and to warmer temps!
Long naps are the BEST, aren't they? I love the girls' outfits, and I hope Kennedy is feeling better soon.
Poor kennedy!! Hope she is feeling well soon!!!! And I can't believe you slept that long...awesome! I'm so jealous!!!!! And the Dr. Oz book, I'm checking it out!! THANKS! Oh, I have some clothes for u to look at. What email did u want me to send the pics to?
Hope you all feel better soon! I'm ready for a healthy family too! What happened to Kennedy's cheek?
Hope K gets to feeling better...you could tell she just didn't feel right on Sunday...poor little thing.
Hope Kennedy is feeling better soon and the rest of the family does not take it from her. Enjoyed having the girls this weekend and glad you were able to get some rest. (I would have to work out 4 hours a day to have a perfect body at this age.) I want to look at yours and see if I am interested though. You all look cute as usual.
um, first of all, SO JEALOUS of your nappy time! you obviously needed it since you've had some stuff going around. i hope everyone is better soon!
uh-oh, hope ya'll feel better soon!!!!
SUCH stylish girls!
We've been sickly too. :( Hope you guys are all better now!
Post a Comment