Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Round II!!

We just got home (well a few hours ago) from Christmas with my family.  It's back to the real world tomorrow.  Actually, I don't think any of us mind... we seem to thrive on the routine!  I LOVE my job, Kennedy has asked to go to school many times the past week, Jason of course loves his job, and Morgan is really the only one that says she's not ready to go back to school. Although, tonight she did say she's ready to see Campbell and Hannah!!

We had a great Christmas with my family!  We are very blessed and spoiled!!  Unfortunately, I dropped my camera on my Mom's tile and it broke the first night we were there! :(  So, I had to have Ashley take some pictures for me. The only good thing is I'm going to just go ahead and get a Canon Rebel SLR!! I've wanted one for several years!

Morgan opening one of her presents!   
 A new lunch box!!
 The girls also got new Pottery Barn back packs... I love Kennedy's tiny one!  Since she's potty trained now, it will be perfect! 



 All my Dad wanted was Cabelas gift cards... so that's what he got!
Ganna helping Cooper open his present!
 Mom made Leighton a nightgown and Ashley some matching pajamas for the hospital!
  Jordan with part of Leighton's (baby due in March) present from us!  We also got her a pink vest with fur vest that matches Morgan and Kennedy's! 3 matching girls... ha ha!
 Cooper opening his present!
 The grand kids and their Great-Grandmas!

These 3 kept the house hopping and I can tell Jason made the bed!  Ha ha!  The blanket is hanging out the side... but don't I have a great hubby for just making the bed!! :)

What a HAM!!  Hilarious all weekend!
Yes, her hands are on her hips! She is a ham!  I'm tellin' ya, she's so funny!


11 comments:

Ashley said...

I love Kennedy's pearl necklace! So precious!

Brandi said...

What a great weekend!!!! Sad Christmas is over!! Yeah for the whole family ready to get back to a schedule, me too!! I'm actually thinking about going back to work in the fall... crazy!!!!!!

The Siegert Family said...

loks like yall had a wonderful Christmas. Morgan & Kennedy look adorable as usual..

Kim said...

Looks like yall had a great time! And as you already know, JK has the same dress K has and I can't wait for her to wear it next year! :) Hope the year starts off well for yall!

Lauren said...

What a fun way to end winter break! Oh how my girlies would love that Cabela's truck/horse combo! Adorable! Right now Barbies have invaded Henry's John Deere barn! Eek! Back to the grind, huh? ;0

Glenna said...

Thank you all for making it a special Christmas. It was fun and I loved having the kiddos early. They are so sweet. Hope you all have a Happy and safe 2011. I love you all so much!

Allison Connor said...

So fun! Gentry got the same backpack from pottery barn kids! How funny! Glad you are back!

Allison Connor said...

So fun! Gentry got the same backpack from pottery barn kids! How funny! Glad you are back!

Allison Connor said...

So fun! Gentry got the same backpack from pottery barn kids! How funny! Glad you are back!

Heather said...

It looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas together! Love the girls outfits!!

BTW, I am publishing my comments. Are you commenting and it now showing up. I'm not on there everyday now, so sometimes it takes me a few days to publish them! :)

Liz said...

ok, these are adorable pics! love all of their fun gifts!! what a merry christmas you guys had!

will you please have K talk to O about potty training?? we were 90% there when emma was two months old and now, we're back to square one....can you say regression!?! we're going to look at big girl panties this weekend but she's still resisting me sooo bad! ugh!