These pictures didn't upload to my blog post last night! Morgan was reading with her new Tag Reading System (yes I know it's the middle of winter but she's 6, has her own ideas about what to wear and likes sleevless nightgowns for bedtime... crazy girl!). Kennedy is getting the TAG Jr. from Ganna and Pa Paw. One thing I've learned in recent months, if Morgan gets a toy, you might as well get Kennedy the same thing, b/c she'll want what Morgan has!
We had just finished lunch at Olive Garden and Morgan and Jason were playing "weeeee" with Kennedy! She loves this! Priceless!
Pa Paw came to get the girls early and bring part of our Christmas present (a grill... b/c someone that I won't name ;) caught ours on fire when we were cooking out for about 30 people! ) It was crazy!
Ready to GO!
Morgan was ready to go too! The girls have had so much fun riding the 4 wheeler and their bikes during the break! This is when I'm so glad we live where we do! It's so nice to have room for the girls to ride the little 4 wheeler all over our acre! They have had so much fun!
Do y'all do Seize the Deal? Two days ago, the seize the deal in our town was at a place called Dream of the Decorator. I've been looking for window treatments for these two windows in the dining room, but I didn't want to cover the wood around the window and arch. I also didn't know kind of treatments to do! If you don't know about Seize the Deal, it's basically 50% off the service and they e-mail you a new deal every day. It can be to restaurants, local stores, etc. There's a seize the deal for most larger towns.
So, I'm getting custom window treatments. The lady in the store is so nice and she is planning on doing a pleated valance that fits into the arch with a roman shade underneath. I have already picked out my
fabric and she is coming out this week to make sure her idea is what she thinks we need to do and to get measurements! Yay!
Alright, we're off to Christmas with my family! Jason and I have been to the movies and eaten out every meal since our girls have been gone, but we're definitely missing them!
Happy New Years everyone!!







2 comments:
I love Morgan's PJs...they are LD, right? Looks like yall have had a lot of fun over the holidays. Enjoy your time before the girls are back. Jealous. ;)
Morgan has the right idea for sleepware. hah I start off in winter PJ's but some how during the night I start to roast. hah
So sure enough I have to slip on the old summer PJ's almost everynight around 2 am. Morgan does it right ! hah
Post a Comment