Thursday, December 16, 2010

A party here, a party there, a Christmas party everywhere!

Morgan had her Kindergarten Christmas party yesterday and it was great fun!  I forgot my camera, so my phone pictures had to work!

Making her craft...
 A picture with one of her friends, Hannah...
 Eating the Christmas shaped sandwiches...
 Morgan's book she received from the book exchange...
Some of her cute projects from school...

 Some family photos before school this morning.  I wanted to dress Kennedy is the same shirt, but white doesn't work at her school.  She would come home with stains.  :(




7 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Precious, Precious, Precious.....thanks so much for sharing. Gee what I would give to be a little bird on a tree limb outside the girls classrooms!

Have a great time on your surprise trip. Be safe and report back!!

Love you with all my heart!

XXOOXXOO

Lauren said...

Love the girls' outfits! Those red boots...those polka dot socks! Way too cute!

Kim said...

Once again, the girls are precious! Always loving their clothes! Go figure! Anyhow, sure was good to see you the other night!

Ashley said...

How fun! And those Christmas outfits are to die for!!!;)

Heather said...

So cute! I still have a bunch of our kids' Christmas decorations and ornaments they made when they were little. I always enjoy seeing them every year. I love your girls' Christmas outfits!

Brandi said...

The girls look so cute in their Christmas outfits!!!! And their smiles are too cute!!

Ashley said...

Your girls are always dressed so cute...I am wondering at what point do they get to wear some SheShe Made?? :)
Love reading your posts and seeing their cute outfits.