We stayed in the beautiful Gaylord Texan this weekend, took advantage of the Christmas Memories package and went to see ICE. The theme this year was Charlie Brown and Friends! The Gaylord is just amazing at Christmas! Breathtaking! I could walk around all day looking at all the lights and beautiful decorations. We enjoyed eating a wonderful breakfast buffet... I had eggs benedict, cheese blitz, breakfast potatoes, bacon, cantaloupe, and coffee. Jason had waffles, sausage, and bacon (he never ventures far from the usual). The girls had french toast, eggs, bacon, and chocolate milk. They were starving and although the buffet was pricey, I actually think they may have gotten their money's worth!!
After breakfast, we walked around for about an hour looking at everything and taking pictures. Morgan is such a little poser. We had several comments on her posing! One lady was just cracking up at her!
Checking out the gingerbread house... we wanted to make one as a family but ran out of time.
ICE was amazing, but it was sooooo cold and crowded! Next time we will definitely go during the week.
Snow!! Can you see it?
Sliding down the ICE slide!
I'm still amazed at the talent of the Chinese artisans that sculpt the ICE exhibit!
We had a wonderful, much needed weekend away! We needed to get away, just the four of us after a busy, stressful football season and just be together as a family. I hope our girls will always remember this weekend as a fun time together as a family!







7 comments:
Glad you all had a wonderful family getaway! Looks like so much fun! My dear friend just went to ICE and said how amazing it was....cold too!
Great photos and wonderful memories for the girls. One day they will be sharing these times with their little ones. ;)
I've so been wanting to go stay at the Gaylord! Looks amazing! Love your pics!!! Way cool cap!
Glad you all had a great weekend. We love the Gaylord-we went to the ICE exhibit a couple of years ago and I plan to take Lyndon again. How was the Polar Express? I am trying to plan next years trip and am curious if the one in Grapevine or Lubbock is the best.... Have a wonderful Christmas break!
I have been waiting for these pics. Great family memories and pics. Looks like lots of fun.
That looks so amazing! I want to go now. I also love your camo hat. Where did you get it? Merry Christmas!
This looks amazing and like so much fun. Kennedy looks a little cold, but there Morgan is in short sleeves, that little hot natured thing. Glad you all got to enjoy a great family weekend together. Looks like Morgan even did a little photography work for you and some of those poses. Wonder where she gets that???? Great pictures and great memories to last a lifetime.
Post a Comment