Monday, November 15, 2010

Show us your life: Bathrooms


Here's the girls bathroom...



 Here's our Master bathroom... we've changed a few things, but I didn't take new pictures!  I'm constantly redecorating!  I love it! 

My Mom re-did the curtain hanging on the small window recently but I didn't take a new picture.



 We have 2 1/2 baths... this little 1/2 bath is convenient to our garage when we're outside working in the yard! 
 I didn't have our curtain up in this picture, but you can see our shower! 

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Your bathrooms are fabulous!!! I never got an email w your email address. Email me at brandiborchardt15@gmail.com

Lisa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE both!

Heather said...

I love the black and green! It's so pretty and you have such great style! I would love going shopping with you!

Lori said...

Beautiful! I love all your tile work!

Kim said...

Still absolutely love the girls show curtain and the way you made the bathroom come together! So cute!!