very cute cousins indeed...I'm totally bummed for y'all. I meant to text you earlier today. Congrats though on a great season, and here's to a fast recruiting season and next year! Can't wait to see you in January.
I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
6 comments:
very cute cousins indeed...I'm totally bummed for y'all. I meant to text you earlier today. Congrats though on a great season, and here's to a fast recruiting season and next year! Can't wait to see you in January.
Those dresses are the cutest! Loving the leg warmers, if that's what you still call them. Probably aging myself hah
The girls' Christmas outfits are absolutely ADORABLE! They always look so darling! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving as well! ;)
Those are some cute cousins!! Can't wait for the 4th one to join the group!! Glad y'all had a nice Thanksgiving.
What cute cousins!!!! Love their little outfits, precious!
The 1st picture off all 3 of them in front of the fireplace is priceless!! Cooper's face made the picture!! :) So cute!
Post a Comment