Thursday, October 7, 2010

* EDIT* Show us your life Fridays: Dining Room and Kitchen

I'm participating in Kelly's Korner, Show us your life Kitchens this week.

I finally took some pictures of my kitchen to add to this post!  Of course, I have my house decorated for fall, so you will definitely see some fall decorations in these pictures!




 Kitchen nook:






I didn't get a chance to post my dining room last week, so I thought I would post it this week.
 The dining room going into the kitchen...
 Family picture hanging in the dining room...
Our dining room is to the right when you come in our front door.

I want to put a sconce on each side of the mirror!  Plan to make that purchase this month at Hob Lob! :)

 It's hard to get a good picture of this wall, b/c of the windows. 

These are pictures of our house before we moved in... it looks so different and much bigger without our "stuff!"






11 comments:

Jill said...

I sooooo want your house! Looks beautiful!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

I LOVE it!! You do such a good job with decorating!!!!

Lori said...

Wow...that is totally my style!!! It is gorgeous...can I move in???

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Your house is beautiful! I love the kitchen and the dining room!

Heather said...

When can I come over?? :) Love it friend, you know I adore your kitchen, your cabinets are my dream cabinets! ANd so are your cabinets, pretty much your whole house! :)

Lauren said...

I LOVE, LOVE the stonework at the bottom of your colums! So beautiful Whitney!

Miranda said...

This is beautiful!!! The colors are perfect.. everything is perfect!!

http://hanginloosewiththetuccis.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Whitney, Just wondering how you got your pics so nice and big. They look awesome!

~SHO~ said...

Such a beautiful home! LOVE that stain on those cabinets :)

Blessings~
SHO
QueenofSassySavings.blogspot.com

Audra said...

Your home is such a show stopper.....beautiful and cozy.

Unknown said...

I've been enjoying the kitchen tour.
One of the trends that I'm enjoy seeing is family photos in the kitchen.
You have a great space.